Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sensational Sunday!

Posted by Stephanie

What a beautiful day it was here on the high line. It may be in the negative temps but the sun was shining and that's all I need!

We went to church and picked up some Subway for lunch. I took a nap with Rob which I try to do as often as possible. He works nights and I miss sleeping in the same bed with him. So when he's sleeping I force my body to take a nap so we dont loose that connection. People dont realize how difficult it is to not have your spouse sleeping with you at nite. I thought him being gone for 3 months at a time was hard!!

I made hamburgers for dinner tonite. You may say "AND? What's the big deal about hamburgers?" Let me tell you something. The cow meat we bought from a friend makes even simple hamburgers Gourmet! I said it before and I'll say it again, I'll NEVER buy hamburger from the store again. It doesn't shrink, it's not tough and it has SO MUCH FLAVOR!

Hannah and Lily were playing dress up tonite and twirling like ballerina's. So I snapped a few pictures. I love the affect the camera caught of them twirling. Ignore my kitchen, I was in the middle of cooking dinner and Hannah made cookies earlier.















1 comments:

Laurie and company said...

your kids are beautiful. can't believe how much Hannah LOOKS LIKE YOU! it's almost eerie! in a good way!
can't believe it took me this long to realize you had a blog! I'm in! :)

Post a Comment