Monday, January 19, 2009
Posted by Stephanie

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. Here's my "Not Me Monday"!



I did not let my husband take complete and absolute care of me since my surgery this past Tuesday. I did not lay around and let my kids clean the house and take care of themselves!

I did not question the Dr on if it was necessary that I take a 2 week recovery for this minor surgery.

I did not have a major melt down this past weekend and admit to myself that I need to get off my butt and get out of this house!

I did not let my husband come off from working 11pm-7am Sunday morning to being my best friend and giving me a shoulder to cry on. I also did not let him take me out to see "Gran Torino" at 1pm .......all the while knowing he hadn't slept since the day before.

I did not enjoy the most delicious flatiron steak I have ever had in my life this past week from cow meat we purchased from a friend. I did not admit that I will never buy another cut of beef from anywhere else!

I did not go out this morning and get a huge chuckle at a friend when I saw his truck stuck in snow and we had to pull him out.

I did not have the BEST Monday morning in a long time today!



1 comments:

Mom on a Coulee said...

Like your not me's isn't it fun? See you tomorrow morning.

Post a Comment