














Last week was a very busy week. Tuesday bible study then iron infusion, Weds..Rob & I went to Great Falls....which took all day. Came home picked up the kids from a friends house and went to Weds nite church. Thurs was another busy day but cant remember what it was! LOL Friday...Bridget and I went to Great Falls to go shopping. Luke tagged along but he's always fun because he makes my heart melt. We shopped to we dropped. We took her pick up truck and the back of her truck was PACKED with food. Between the cow we just bought and the food I got in Great Falls....I wont have to go grocery shopping for atleast 6 weeks.
Sunday I took photo's for a friend at church while her and her son got baptized. What an AWESOME moment that was.
Here are some photo's from this weekend!
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment