Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to the bump and grind!

Posted by Stephanie

Kids went back to school today. I've so enjoyed having them home the past 2 weeks. They entertain me and keep me from being bored and lonely. I never thought I would see the day of wanting them home but I guess I've grown into a Mother that thoroughly enjoys her kids. Life as a mother is good! ;)

We've had a TON of snow lately. We got atleast a foot of snow the other day..ontop of what we have already. We paid our neighbor boy to plow the snow away yesterday. We have piles of snow taller than Rob's truck outside now. It's not going anywhere anytime soon!

Kids have had so much playing in the snow. Duke, Ohhh my word...is hilarious in the snow! All you see is him hoping through the snow. It's so funny to see.

Well here's a few pictures (click the pictures to make the bigger) from my cell phone the other day during our blizzard. I'm adding a few pics of my beautiful 'court yard' area this summer. Ohhhhhhh how I miss the summer!!

















And this is my court yard now! :(

2 comments:

Mom on a Coulee said...

Great pictures, your yard was awesome this summer and it will be again. I'm enjoying the snow even if I can't drive through it.

Anonymous said...

I would absolutely LOVE to come over and play in the snow! We would have mad snowball fights. Can you imagine Brody's face when he sees it? Hopefully soon we will find out where we are going to be. You will be the 2nd call! love ya

Post a Comment