Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Nite Fun!

Posted by Stephanie

Tonight we went ice skating at our local indoor ice skating rink. Hockey is HUGE up here and we've been encouraging Sam to get into the sport. Why? Well Rob played all through high school and frankly........it's an AWESOME sport! Rob's taken Sam a few times to open skate and each time he goes........he gets better. Tonight Hannah & Lily joined them on the ice. CallieAnne & I sat on the side and watched, drank hot cocoa and had fun dancing to the music. I have horrible ankles and well, skating just isn't a sport she'd enjoy.














My friend Bridget and family were there also. Of course, the kids saw classmates and friends. So it made it even more fun.


Hannah? Well, she hated it! Complained that her ankles hurt and the only reason she stayed on the ice as long as she did was because of B.O.Y.S! Yes, that's right....we've come to that time in her life. My Hannah is head over heals in love with boys! God help me!

Sam, is doing really well! The league for his age is already into their 2nd week ...so he cant join. Next season!!

Lily, WOW...Rob and I were both shocked. 1st time on the ice.....she did pretty well.



















Rob makes me jealous because he skates like he's walking on air! I love watching him ice skate. It brings back memories of being a teenage girl watching him in High School. Hubba Hubba!! *Blushing*















It was a great nite out with the family. After the open skate was the high school hockey game. I pray Sam really gets into Hockey because I will be that loud mouth mom screaming for my boy!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

1 comments:

Mom on a Coulee said...

I enjoyed the pictures, I really like the ones of Rub and Hannah, she may not have stayed out long, but she did try and you captured a father daughter moment that will last forever in your memory.

Post a Comment