Monday, January 19, 2009

Getting there.......

Posted by Stephanie

It's been a rough week of recovering but I'm getting there. I dont know what it was but this surgery is taken longer for me to bounce back. I haven't slept well but last I sure did. Didn't wake up once! Took a bath after Rob went to work and went straight to bed and Ohhhh how good I feel today!

This morning was an interesting morning for sure! We got a call from a friend saying "Hey, I'm stuck...can you guys come pull me out?" This is coming from a friend born and raised in Montana and needs a Michigander to come pull him out? I HAD to go see this!

So we venture out and found our friend STUCK in the middle of a field in his CHEVY truck! He decided to chase this coyote across the field. His CHEVY truck was stuck in the snow past the wheels. Did I mention it's a 4-wheel drive truck?

So Rob hooks up our old FORD pick-up truck and pulls the CHEVY truck right out. I about died from laughing!

It's a beautiful day in the big sky country!


Here a few pics:








0 comments:

Post a Comment