This past Tuesday I went back to the Tuesday morning ladies bible study at church. We started a new bible study. It's called "Enjoy", A thirst-quenching look at Philippians by Tianne Moon. Since all my surgeries and the cold dark winters here in Montana.....I've noticed I've gotten a tad bit depressed. So when I got the letter in the mail saying the ladies at church were starting a new bible study ...I new it was God telling me to go. I called my dear friend Bridget and asked her to go with me. What so wonderful about Bridget is she's a devout Catholic but loves the Lord so much that it doesn't bother her to go to a Non-Denominational church to learn more about God. Another thing about my friend Bridget is she has a way with words when she prays. I find it very difficult to pray out loud in front of people but Ohhh my word.....Bridget's words just flow. It gives me chills everytime.
I just want to end this blog with thankfulness for my husband, Rob. He is beyond everything I had ever dreamed of for a husband. He loves me unconditionally, loves the Lord and is a gift from God. There is nothing this man wouldn't do for me and I cant say it enough......I LOVE YOU ROB!
God is good to us Coon's in Montana!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Thanks for the props Steph, I love you too.
Looking forward to next Tuesday.
Post a Comment