Hello and Welcome to the Coon's blog spot on the web. I do myspace and facebook but a good friend here got me hooked on her blog..........so I thought (Yah, I know scary huh?) why not!
We had a WONDERFUL 1st Christmas here in our new home. I would of loved to have been with my family in Michigan but I've earned these big girl panties while being a CG Spouses......so they came in handy this week. Kids have another week off school and are keeping themselves busy with their new Wii games, playing outside and watching movies. We had a couple friends from Rob's work over for Christmas dinner. We made everything under the sun and it was a huge hit for our dinner guest. We'll be eating leftovers for weeks!
Rob got hit with the flu and is going on day 2 of it. Poor guy is never sick but then again, he hasn't gotten a flu shot in a year. Many of his co-workers have it also. KNOCK KNOCK on wood we all dont get it!
I'm doing well. Trying to stay warm and keep myself busy. It's very easy to get board here. When the weather was nice...I was on a horse. What else would I be doing? LOL I'm praying for 40° weather so I can get back out to my friends and saddle up but I dont think that's going to be happening before April! *SIGH*
I guess this is a pretty good 1st blog. Hope you enjoyed it and stick around for some more news on us Coon's in Montana. I'll be posting some photos too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment