It warmed up to 32°F today. The kids were already outside playing so we suprised them by taking them sledding!
We took 2 inner tube's my parents bought them this summer and 1 old wooden sled to the hill by the University. Man O' Man was it packed. I swear everyone in Havre was there!
CallieAnne went down and up a couple times and was poooped! It was a very steep hill for her and by the time she got up...she was huffing and puffing. The screams coming out of her going down was worth making her do it all over again! LOL
Hannah loved the inner tubes because they went fast! She saw so many of her friends from school and that makes me freezing my bu-toosh-ska off worth it! I love living in a small town where my kids will grow up with some great friends.
Sam was all over that hill!! What bothered him most was waiting for everyone else to get out of his way. He's normally a very laid back & patient boy........LOL not today!
Lily, our little dare devil as my mom would say, has no fear of anything! She saw that some kids were going over a small bump and she wanted to do it too! I remember being in Michigan last Christmas. We all went to a hill in Lapeer. All the other grandkids got scared of a small bump but not our little Lily! She would go over that bump and hold on for dear life! Cracked my mom up!


We all were getting cold and hungry...so we ended our family fun with a trip to no other place than......The Golden Arches for some hot cocoa!
I had to get a few pics of Big Daddy. Here he his fixing his pride & joy before I snapped a few. LOL "Yes Rob, your handsome!"

Well, that's about it from Big Sky Country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Test Test!
Hey glad you joined the blog world. Great pictures, Luke needs some great pictures soon:)
We'll work on the template thing. I have some ideas but we need to sit in the same room to do it.
Love ya.
I'm thrilled I can follow your family too. I so enjoyed spending Christmas Eve with you. A certain little package will be in the mail soon. I am trying to add something to it so it will take a couple more days.
Post a Comment